This is a prime opportunity for a rural touristic project that encompasses existing buildings - permitting construction, 2 swimming pools and a glorious undulating part of the Portuguese countryside. While rural activities would be the focus of attention, the location is just 25 minutes away from the rapidly-growing prestigious area of Melides. Current accommodation was used to accommodate 24 people.
- There is a bore hole
- The licensed premises include an agricultural warehouse with 147.06 sqm.
- Also, an area of 177.45 sqm for habitation, being exempt from habitation license due to the age.
- Building allowance in the parish of Sta Margarida da Serra for habitation: up to a maximum of 250 sqm;
- Building allowance in the parish of Sta Margarida da Serra, for Independent Tourist Establishment
- Construction Index of 0.06 (32,500 sqm x 0.06) = up to 1950 sqm and up to a max. 20% of the existing area
- Waterproofing Index: 0.01 (32.500 sqm x 0.01) = 325.00 sqm (balconies, patios, waterproof areas)
- At the moment there is an approved project for both types of use, habitation and tourism establishment, with a total allowed area of 394 sqm.
- Possibility of future extension up to 1950 sqm (new extension project would be required).